- 1st Quarter 2013 George Market Commentary
- 4th Quarter 2012 George Market Commentary Part I
- 4th Quarter 2012 Newletter Part II
- George 2nd Quarter 2012 Market Commentary
- George 1st Quarter 2012 Market Commentary
- George 3rd Quarter 2011 Market Commentary
- Money Matters: November 2011
- George 2nd Quarter 2011 Market Commentary
- George 1st Quarter 2011 Market Commentary
- George 4th Quarter 2010 Market Commentary
- George 3rd Quarter 2010 Market Commentary
- George 2nd Quarter 2010 Market Commentary
- George 1st Quarter 2010 Market Commentary
- George 4th Quarter 2009 Market Commentary
- George 3rd Quarter 2009 Market Commentary
- Traditional IRA on Trial
- Manuevering the Market
- Changes to Quarterly Performance Reports
- George 2nd Quarter Market Update
- April 2009
- Half-Empty or Half-Full? Revisted
- 2009 Retirement Contribution Limits
- My Neighbor Cashed Out, Why Didn't I?
1st quarter 2009 market commentary by George Gumbiner.
Articles From 2007
Articles From 2006
- 'Tis the Gifting Season
- Asset Allocation
- Career Changes & Mutual Fund Selection Process Part I
- Mutual Fund Selection Process Part II
- News Affecting Your Portfolio?
- Preparing Taxable Assets for Inheritance
- Saving Pyramid Part I
- Savings Pyramid Part II
- Spending & Budgeting
Articles From 2005
- ETFs, Index Funds and Riding the Market ETFs, Index Funds and Riding the Wave. Increasing the Bottom Line for the Self-Employed.
With the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® software, you can view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. If you do not already have Microsoft® Word®, Excel® or Power Point® installed on your computer, the viewers enable you to view and print Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations. If you already have Word, Excel or Power Point installed on your computer, you do not need to download these viewers. To download any of these free programs, click a link above.